Project Labor Market Intelligence
Uncertainty is the enemy of effective project planning, creating high marketplace risk. The CURT-endorsed CLMA® provides cutting-edge tools to help overcome uncertainty and risk. The 20/20 Foresight Report is an online tool updated constantly by our highly skilled analysts and economists to help you understand the economics of construction labor market risk. The CLMA® Market Intelligence portal and database helps you visualize high-value market supply/demand information. These tools enable confident understanding of the construction skilled labor market in the context of the overall U.S. and regional economies.
Online 20/20 Foresight Report Benefits:
- National and regional macroeconomic construction perspective
- Economic indices and construction employment tracking and context for project and labor planning
- Dynamic supply/demand shortage rankings (Base-to-Peak charts) by state and region for dozens of craft disciplines
- Skilled worker age and retirement trends by craft discipline
- Quarterly analysis on the impact of oil/gas prices on construction
Market Intelligence Portal Benefits:
- Dynamic regional labor demand scenarios by region/state/zip code
- Dynamic demand data in visual and tabular formats
Skilled Labor Wage & Per Diem Data Benefits:
- Craft labor wage & per diem data by state and zip code
- Visualize and manage hourly wages and per diems for key skilled craft on a state-by-state and local basis for project entry and planning
- Import/Export all data in a tabular format
Confidently Address the Following Labor Challenges:
- Which crafts are needed? When? Where?
- How many craft workers are available? Where are they?
- Is available supply sufficient to meet demand?
- Project labor risk planning and mitigation
- Project labor cost contingency management
- Project planning and scheduling
- Modularization and prefabrication decision-making
To purchase a 12-month subscription to this report, click the image above and follow the steps. After you complete your purchase, you will be contacted with instructions to activate your account. To expedite your order, or to complete your purchase offline, contact Ian French at 330.685.6741 or by EMAIL.
Thank you. Learn more at www.myCLMA.com