Committee: National Conference
In order to create competitive advantage and provide aggressive leadership for construction users around the globe, CURT has established working committees and task forces—led by CURT member leaders—to address core initiatives that affect the construction industry on a daily basis.
The CURT Executive Committee appoints committee and task force chairs and co-chairs annually. CURT forms ad hoc committees as needed to address critical issues.
Click here to view the committee leadership.
National Conference Planning Committee Objectives
- Address “hot” issues in the overall construction industry including those facing owners, contractors, suppliers, legal, technology, labor and the financial sectors.
- Provide insight and analysis of construction industry trends, developments, technologies and practices.
- Provide practical solutions for Construction Owners in context of today’s economy.
- Develop presentations designed to address issues facing Owner productivity, safety, competitiveness and workforce.
- Provide presentation showcase for CURT accomplishments, successes, products, services and initiatives.
- Facilitate networking among Owners and industry leaders.
- Enhance the reputation and growth of the National Conference.